Thank you very much for your interest in this tour!
Guests can participate in a tea ceremony room, followed by visits to Japanese specialty shops of green tea and wagashi (Japanese sweets). You will enjoy Matcha (ground green tea) and wagashi at the tea ceremony as well as a sampling of various green teas and wagashi at the shops.
- Enjoy a tea ceremony.
- At a long-established tea shop, you will enjoy a tasting of different teas and a lecture on green tea by the shop master.
- Visit a wagashi (Japanese sweets) store and sample from their wide range of offerings, from traditional to nouvelle.
- Tea ceremony: Free your mind through the ritual of tea.
- Enjoy the finest quality green tea and traditional Japanese sweets from famous confectioneries.
- Learn about tea utensils, hanging scrolls and the etiquette of flower arrangement.
- Try for yourself the unique and fun Japanese way of making green tea.
- Visit to specialty green tea and Japanese sweets shops.
- Doien Tea Shop – includes green tea sampling
- Hachinoya Confectionery – includes Japanese sweets sampling
- Tea ceremony room in Toritsu-Daigaku, Tokyo.
- Meet at Toritsu-Daigaku Station. Welcomed by interpreter (English).
- 2～6 people
- 13,000 yen per person – includes interpreter (English or Mandarin Chinese) fee and souvenirs.
- Private tours: add 20,000 yen per group
* Cancellation Policy: Full amount will be refunded if contacted up to 3 days prior to the event. Otherwise no refund is granted.
- Wagashi (Japanese sweets) from Hachinoya Confectionery.
- Photos taken during tea ceremony are provided later over the internet.
- You will need to take your shoes off in the tea room, so please wear socks or stockings.
- The tea ceremony room is a sacred space. Please note the following:
- Please wear tops with sleeves (short sleeves are OK) that cover the shoulders.
- Please make sure you wear something that will cover your knees. Do not wear shorts or mini-skirts. Any fabric is acceptable.