- Enjoy a tea ceremony.
- At a long-established tea shop, you will enjoy a tasting of different teas and a lecture on green tea by the shop master.
- Visit a wagashi (Japanese sweets) store and sample from their wide range of offerings, from traditional to nouvelle.
- Tea ceremony: Free your mind through the ritual of tea.
- Enjoy the finest quality green tea and traditional Japanese sweets from famous confectioneries.
- Learn about tea utensils, hanging scrolls and the etiquette of flower arrangement.
- Try for yourself the unique and fun Japanese way of making green tea.
- Visit to specialty green tea and Japanese sweets shops.
- Doien Tea Shop – includes green tea sampling
- Hachinoya Confectionery – includes Japanese sweets sampling
- Tea ceremony room in Toritsu-Daigaku, Tokyo.
- Meet at Toritsu-Daigaku Station. Welcomed by interpreter (English).
- 12,000 yen per person – includes interpreter (English) fee and souvenirs.
- Private tours: add 20,000 yen per group
* Cancellation Policy: Full amount will be refunded if contacted up to 3 days prior to the event. Otherwise no refund is granted.
- Wagashi (Japanese sweets) from Hachinoya Confectionery.
- Photos taken during tea ceremony are provided later over the internet.
- You will need to take your shoes off in the tea room, so please wear socks or stockings.